Ductless Systems in Havertown, PA
Many homeowners throughout Delaware County and the Main Line rely on traditional air conditioning and heating systems—that is, HVAC systems that function with a series of air ducts, distributing conditioned air via a fan. Ducted systems are very effective, and today’s systems are designed to be highly efficient, but this not your only option for heating and cooling!
If you’re interested in a 2-in-1 system that offers the best in efficiency and saves space, consider a ductless HVAC installation. Turn to the fast and friendly service professionals here at Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc. to learn more about these systems or to schedule services for your current ductless system. Family-owned and operated since 1959, you’re in good hands with Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Experts
We'll get back to you shortly!
Is a Ductless System Installation Right for Your Home?
Benefits of a Ductless HVAC Replacement
If you’re ready to upgrade your air conditioner, and your heating system is also getting up there in age, you’d do well to consider replacing both with a ductless HVAC system. A ductless HVAC replacement will offer you the versatility to both heat and cool your home, allowing you to have year-round comfort. Other benefits include:
- Convenient Installation: Ductless systems are space-savers! They require no ductwork and the air handlers are a lot less invasive than an indoor unit for both an air conditioner and furnace system.
- Cost Effectiveness: There’s no need to worry about maintaining and servicing two different HVAC systems when you go ductless!
- Energy Efficiency: So long as your ductless HVAC system is professionally installed and properly maintained by our Havertown, PA service professionals, it will work far more efficiently than a ducted system. It operates on heat pump technology, meaning that in the wintertime it transfers heat rather than generating it.
Do You Need Ductless HVAC Repair?
One of the best ways to avoid the worst of ductless HVAC repair needs, in addition to installation from experienced pros, is by enrolling in our maintenance program to keep up on your biannual ductless HVAC maintenance needs.
It’s important too to know the unique ductless HVAC repair needs that these systems can have without the right kind of care, including:
- Separation of an air handler from the wall.
- Water leaks behind an air handler.
- Refrigerant leaks.
These repair needs are far less likely when your system is professionally serviced, but are important needs to be aware of. Of course, if you ever do need urgent ductless HVAC repairs, we’re the team to call—we offer 24/7 emergency services!
No Gimmicks, No Hassle, Just Savings
10% Off First Emergency Heating Service
For Repairs Only
High Efficiency Water Heaters
Get a $350 PECO Rebate on Energy-Efficient Water Heaters
Trust the Word of Our Valued Customers
There is no other plumber I would ever trust other than Walsh Brothers.
– Amy D