Drain and Sewer
- General Services
Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Whole-House Generators
- Maintenance Program
Havertown, PA Air Conditioning
Summer is often a very welcomed season around the Delaware Main Line and Philadelphia areas. But without a fully functioning and efficiently operating air conditioner, it can feel rather oppressive. Fortunately, all you need to do when you need a quality air conditioner installed or serviced is contact our expert Havertown, PA service professionals!
We believe in doing the job right the first time, and we don’t subcontract our work out—you’ll always be working with a Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc. employee when we visit your home. This means you can count on our experience when it comes to not only choosing the right cooling system for your living space, but servicing it with quality repairs and maintenance.
When you need expert air conditioning services, turn to our team! Fast-Friendly-Reliable. Schedule an appointment with one of our professionals today.
Which Air Conditioner Is Right for Your Home?
Are you in the market for a new air conditioner? Be sure when you hire a contractor for your air conditioning installation, you work with highly trained and experienced service professionals, to ensure your cooling system is properly matched to your home.
Our team works with leading HVAC brands, such as Bryant air conditioning and heating equipment. But more than that, we’re up-to-date on the latest technologies and have the expertise to know which system is best for what home.
- Heat Pumps: These year-round systems work like central air conditioners, but have a reversing valve that switches the refrigerant flow to provide effective cooling and heating.
- Geothermal Cooling: Also called a ground source heat pump, tubing installed underground allows these systems to harness the steady temperature of the earth in order to operate.
- Central Air Conditioners: Today’s central AC systems are built with efficiency in mind.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless mini-splits bring you the best of central air conditioning, but with no ducts and individual room controls for maximum efficiency.
- Dual Fuel Systems: This is a great way to utilize your heat pump for both summer and winter—but when wintertime temperatures drop too low, a backup furnace will bring you heating dependably.
- Evaporative Coolers: Operating best when conditions are dry, evaporative cooling is a cost-effective way for homeowners without central air to cool down their living space.
Do You Need Air Conditioning Repair?
The best way to fend off AC repair needs is with routine preventive maintenance. Air conditioning maintenance from our service pros will allow us to thoroughly inspect your system for needed adjustments or repairs, and will allow us to comprehensively clean the system to help it last longer and operate as efficiently as possible.
Still, there’s a chance you’ll need repairs between maintenance sessions—but how will you know? What are the signs of a system in need of this air conditioning service?
- Loud Noises: No air conditioner is completely silent—but while the hum of the fans or the clicking as an AC cycles on and off are normal noises, it’s not normal to hear banging, clanging, grinding, or hissing.
- Loss of Cooling: This could be the sign of something as simple as a clogged air filter. Your standard HVAC filter should be changed every 1-3 months. A more serious culprit is a leaking refrigerant line. If changing your air filter doesn’t resolve the issue, please give our Havertown, PA experts a call right away!
- Higher Cooling Bills: Take a look at what you’re paying to cool down your home in comparison to last year or to what your neighbors are paying. If it’s significantly higher, this is a big sign your AC system isn’t working as efficiently as it once was.
No matter what air conditioning services you need, we are the team to call. We care about our customers and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee—call us today to learn more.