Drain and Sewer
- General Services
Heating and Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
- Whole-House Generators
- Maintenance Program
Heating in Havertown, PA
Winters in Havertown, PA can pack quite the punch temperature wise—you need not only a reliable heating system, but an efficient one. Nobody wants to pay more for their heating needs than necessary! Whether you’re on the market for a brand new heating system or you’re looking for thorough maintenance for an existing heater, we’re the HVAC company to call.
Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc. is family-owned and operated, and we’ve been serving the Delaware Main Line and Philadelphia since 1959. Since that time, we’ve established credibility in the communities we serve through a BBB accreditation, upfront pricing, and a promise to be on time all the time! You can also count on our service professionals to provide you with safe heating services.
For your heating needs, look no further than Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc. Fast-Friendly-Reliable.
Heating Systems for Every Home
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right heater for your home. For instance, if you’ve always had a gas-powered system, you may choose to stick with that, as it is generally a more affordable fuel choice than electricity.
That said, working with gas lines is no job for an amateur. You want experienced and knowledgeable service professionals for your gas heating needs! But whether you choose gas or electric, you have a number of heating system options.
- Boilers: Boilers are generally low-maintenance, very sturdy, and have a long lifespan compared to other heating options. They’re also highly efficient, making them a leading choice for homeowners throughout the communities we serve.
- Furnaces: The furnace is the most common heating system seen in homes today, and for good reason. They’re reliable, effective heating systems that get the job done.
- Radiant Heating Systems: If you’re not a fan of forced-air heating due to ductwork problems or indoor air quality concerns, you’d do well to consider radiant heating—particularly if you’re building or remodeling your home at the time.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are year-round HVAC systems that function like central air conditioners. The difference is the refrigerant cycle can be reversed to provide effective and efficient heating and air conditioning.
- Ductless Systems: These heating and cooling systems eliminate the need for bulky ductwork that can lead to space issues as well as indoor air quality problems.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Does your heat pump struggle to keep your home warm when temperatures drop too low? Consider the dual fuel system, which makes use of a furnace backup for optimal efficiency.
- Geothermal Heating: Geothermal heat pumps harness the renewable energy of the earth. Also called a ground-source heat pump, they’re a very efficient form of heating.
Whatever system you choose, be sure to work with a professional heating contractor for the job. Call our team today!
Turn to Us for Quality Heating Repairs and Maintenance
For each type of heating system we install in homes throughout Havertown, PA and beyond, we also provide quality repairs and maintenance services. Just like installation or replacement, there’s no point to having repairs done by an unqualified or inexperienced individual. To maximize efficiency and the lifespan of your heater, be sure to work with experienced pros.
Ask us about our maintenance program! Annual maintenance—or biannual, if you have a year-round heat pump system—is essential in helping our service professionals catch problems before they turn into much bigger emergencies. We also thoroughly clean your system and adjust components as needed, so your system will perform as it’s meant to. Contact us today to learn more.