Havertown, PA Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repairs
Schedule an Appointment with Our Experts
We'll get back to you shortly!
Solve Problems with Comprehensive Air Conditioning Maintenance
With Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc., you can count on many things—upfront pricing, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and work done right the first time. And if you contact our team for your air conditioning maintenance, you can also rely on your cooling system to perform at its best throughout its entire lifecycle. When you enroll in our maintenance program, your AC system will benefit from:
- Reduced Wear and Tear: Throughout the years, your AC system will accumulate wear and tear. This is only natural! However, with maintenance you can reduce the effects that this has on the longevity and performance of your air conditioner.
- Improved System Efficiency: When you stay on top of your routine AC tune-ups, your cooling system will operate more reliably, but also more efficiently! You can expect your cooling bills to stay at a reasonable cost, as result.
- Reduced Repair Needs: During our 15-point cooling system check, we don’t just make adjustments and clean the system—we look for small repair needs before they turn into much bigger emergencies. When you stay on top of smaller issues, you limit the amount of repairs your AC system will need over the course of its life.
- Maintained Warranty: Many AC manufacturer warranties stipulate that you need to have annual preventive maintenance performed on your AC system. Skipping tune-ups or trying to perform maintenance on your own means potentially voiding any warranties on the system or its components, meaning you’ll be financially liable for manufacturer defects.
- Peace of Mind: The last thing you need to deal with in the middle of summer in Havertown, PA or any of the surrounding cities is an AC system that suddenly breaks down on you. Investing in maintenance will reduce the risk of any surprises!
Is It Time to Call for AC Repair?
- Strange noises, such as hissing, banging, or grinding.
- A decline in airflow.
- A loss of cooling power.
- Uneven cooling throughout your home.
No Gimmicks, No Hassle, Just Savings
10% Off First Emergency Heating Service
For Repairs Only
High Efficiency Water Heaters
Get a $350 PECO Rebate on Energy-Efficient Water Heaters
Trust the Word of Our Valued Customers
Brian was professional and did a great job 5 stars.
– Kevin B