It is that time of year again. Maybe it crept up on you this time in a way that it hasn’t before and you fell behind in your gift buying (we don’t blame you it’s been a long year). You aren’t alone if you are finding yourself at a loss for gift ideas this season.
We always want to be as helpful as possible so we thought we’d give you a quick guide for some unique and useful gift ideas to give this year. And, who knows, maybe there is a little something on this list that you might enjoy too!
6 Unique Gift Ideas You May Like
- Make a hot cocoa mix: Snag some mason jars and ingredients from your local store. With some sugar, cocoa powder, marshmallows, etc. you can create a low-cost but much appreciated drink mix your loved ones will love. Spice it up with some nutmeg or cardamom!
- Create a movie night box: Have friends or family members that are trying to catch up on their movies and shows? Give them a helping hand with a custom movie box. Put together some of their favorite popcorn gas, candies, and maybe even a DVD you know they’d enjoy.
- Help keep the plumbing clean and clear: This is perfect for you or someone you know who is struggling with clogged drains. You don’t want to deal with a back-up when you should be enjoying time with the family. With our professional drain cleaning service promo, this won’t be a problem.
- Keep the home warm with heating repairs: Another great idea for your home comfort is investing in expert heating services that will keep this vital system running. Check out our heating repairs promotion that offers 10% off your first repair service call.
- Give the gift of caffeine: Do you know someone who loves coffee? Like, they really love it? If so, let them know you are thinking about them by giving them a gift you know they’ll love: caffeine. Check out your local coffee shops and get some different roasts that they can try. This is a great way to find a gift for your favorite caffeine-fiend and support small businesses too.
- Offer your time: Sometimes the time you can offer someone is all the gift they need. Think about the people around you and what they might need help with. Offer a couple of hours of babysitting free-of-charge to your friends with a young child. Call up your elderly neighbor and offer to help in the garden. There is more than one way that you can brighten someone’s season just by lending a helping hand.
Whether you or your loved ones need a helping hand with their comfort this season, we are the team to trust. We are family-owned and operated and have been since we opened our doors in 1959. You are always in good hands with us.
Contact the pros at Walsh Brothers Plumbing and Mechanical Services, Inc. for your next service. The service we provide is always Fast-Friendly-Reliable. Serving Delaware County, Main Line, and the Philadelphia Area